The school has a manageable and smart uniform, see list below:
- Yellow Polo Shirts with or without school logo
- Bottle Green Sweatshirt/ Jumper or Cardigan with or without school logo.
- Grey Trousers or Shorts/ Skirts/ Pinafores
- Optional for summer: Green checked/striped school summer dresses
- Smart dark shoes please – preferably black but dark grey, navy, dark tan is acceptable. Smart shoes are the preferred option but if your child has a medical need and trainers are a more suitable option, please make an appointment to see Mr Lacey to discuss. A medical letter is required.
(Boots and wellies should be changed into school shoes on arrival)
WINTER: Coat, hat & gloves
SUMMER: sun hat
P.E. Kit: any T Shirt, Shorts, and Trainers or plimsolls kept in a PE bag at school
DO NOT FORGET TO NAME ALL ITEMS - This is the only way lost things can find their way home!
- Children should all bring a coat in colder weather that is easy for them to hang up on a peg independently.
- No jewellery - except plain gold/silver studs which children can take out themselves or are removed by an adult before the start of school on PE days. Children must remove all jewellery for PE lessons. If your child wears jewellery for religious reasons e.g. a Sikh Kara bracelet please meet with Mr Lacey or Mrs King to complete a risk assessment.
- No other jewellery should be worn. As your child starts to learn the time then a simple, plain watch may be worn.
- No nail varnish or make-up. Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back.
- All items can be ordered from either School Trends or the Tesco Uniform Service both online for a reasonable cost. Please click on the link above to take you to the uniform page for our school.
- School Trends also have an order form, which gives a price list for all items, including some offers if buying larger quantities of items. Please see attached.