Home Page


If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child and think that they might have Special Educational Needs, please contact the school via our contact form (under 'About us' tab in 'Contact details') or via the front office.


Please ask to speak to Miss Keep, our Special Educational Needs and Disability Coordinator (SENDCo) . Email


Holly Spring Infant and Nursery SEND Information report 2017-18

Holly Spring Infant and Nursery local offer 2017-18

External services used to support children and families.
Service  Support provided 
Early Years development centre CDC Assessment and advice for concerns regarding the development of children during the Early Years ( Nursery and Foundation stage).
Play therapy service Theraputic service for children with varying emotional needs.
Children and Young persons integrated therapy service (CYPIT) A combined service offering support through physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Speech and language and dietetic services.
Behaviour support (BST) Supporting staff and child with managing behaviour.
Family Intervention team (FIT) Supporting families across home and school, for a range of parenting and behaviour needs.
Support for Learning (SFL) Assessment of needs in English and Maths, offering advice and recommendations to be used to support the child in school and home.
Autism and Social Communication Service (ASSC) In school support for children with ASD/ social communication diagnosis in place.
Sensory consortium  Supporting children with visual or hearing impairments.
Child and Adolescent mental health team (CAMHS) Assessments through parental and school advice and consultations - range of needs, anxieties, OCD, ASD, ADHD.
Educational psychology service In school service - offering consultation and advice to schools and families. Observation and assessment of children to assess needs.


Support for families
Information and Guidance 
ADHD directions parent run support group email
Supporting your child